Monday 16 July 2018

A beautiful dream to set in DC ScrapMir

Hello lovelies!!!
Such a wonderful opportunity to join this fantastic Design Team ScrapMir. I am so excited while writing this application. Here are some rules and guidelines How to join/apply.
Full details for DT application can be find here.

Set in DC ScrapMir 2018/2 open until 16.07


Good day, our beloved readers!

Again came the exciting moment of the announcement of recruiting new designers in our team. 

But before you read the rules and run to write a post about wanting to be with us, let me write a few words to the administrator of the blog and the head of all our together-rave-skrapovoy company.

Design team ScrapMir - it's part of your and our lives. 
  • We - we love our products! Really, really! Not a sign of gratitude for the generous dis-parcels. And because of high quality materials, unique design, inspiring and just great!
  • We not only distribute tasks and MC, we come up with, discuss, argue, find common solutions, and you can not find it terrible admin ... oops, this information is selected to know only selected designers)
  • We are free designers. Our work is so constructed that we will expand the boundaries and plan for the months ahead and on any force.
  • We are a team of crazy creatives, hohotushek, serious and real skraperov trudyazhek who like their job.
This will be the 7 DC of our challenger.
What is it? It depends on you, our future designers)
If you are:
1. Do you like paper, you enchants its magic and you can not imagine their work without paper - you're our man)
2. have enough time and desire
- to create 8 creative projects
- comment and vote in the assignments
- participate in planning the life of the blog discussions
to comply with the terms of its timetable
3. Can you take pictures and record video (preferred), to present a worthy work. Knowledge of Photoshop or the willingness to learn its basics.
4. Willing to learn, to try new things.
5. You live anywhere in the world)
- you're our man)!
Awaits for is for What you going through the after Our family:
1. 
ScrapMir materials. Materials will be sent a lot!
3. Individual work plan and project planning.
4. Special price for the materials for the whole duration dizaynerstva.

We give full freedom to our designers to take part in any other DC)
We only care about the quality of work we have))

DK Fall-Winter Period: August 2018 - January 2019
Application deadline - until  16/07/18
The results we will announce 7/23/2018


How to apply:
The Write a the post 1. with the application, by copying the this the post / part with a banner You are a His to the blog, FB, instagram (+  # dtcall_Scrapmir2018_2)
OTHER social Networks or   + banner You are on the the socket. 
! 2. Tell us why you want IT in Our DC and praise yourself The)) 
3. 6 the Add () Of your favorite!  Projects'  - with links to more detailed The the posts. Show how you are able to work with  paper (any manufacturer). 
Of your new +1 or old videos (tutorial, or review any of scrap) 4. the Do you have time to learn and the make a FEW Attempts?  
4. Add a link to your post in InLinkz to 16/07/18 inclusive

The results we will announce the 23  07 .2018 

I am Dr Monika Shukla and my craft venture is UrooCreations.

It will be a great opportunity for me. As I have many interests and want to explore this creative world by joining some amazing crafty place like ScrapMir. It is just like heaven for me, full of amazing inspirations, creative ideas and loads of delicious goodies like paper packs, die cut elements, 3D stickers. I love the whole collection of ScrapMir. My most favourites are Cinnamon, The sea, Lady Chebbi, These Boys, Lets Travel, Our Wedding and many more. Each collection contains many gorgeous decorative embellishments and comes with loads of possibilities to craft. This is the most biggest reason, behind this application. ScrapMir is a well know and top rated happy place to showcase my project and pushing me to learn and create most exciting thing together like family. I love to make new crafty friends and get inspired by them. Nowadays, I am really hooked up with die cutting, stamping, stencil art, Mixed Media Art and Paper crafts. ScrapMir is the place where I can showcase my inner art with lots of freedom. I will be blessed to join such an awesome design team though I am a beginner but so keen to join this wonderful place and feeling so thrilled while applying. I am good in sharing and posting things on web pages and will put my all efforts at fullest to make this amazing ScrapMir more popular. I am so excited to meet creative people and make friend that’s why my source of inspiration is always a large group of creative friends. Looking forward to learn and know more about amazing projects and artists together at ScrapMir.  
I love making video tutorials for YouTube Channel as well as step by step tutorials for blog. So I am interested in making video and step by step tutorial for ScrapMir.

I am from Noida, India, done Ph.D. in Biotechnology and besides crafting also love traveling, listening music and blogging. I am married to a fabulous and very patient husband who understands my love for art and craft very well. I decided to be a full time mother and homemaker after my child’s birth. I am a full time proud mother who is working on her dream of opening her own craft studio, so now crafter by profession. Irony it may seem but yes that’s how life works. It’s almost one year since I started crafting as my passion and profession.  I love my family, so my world revolves around my two and half year old son and caring husband, they bring me joy and new ideas for my projects. I love making handmade albums, scrapbooks, layouts, cards, canvases, mixed media arts, 3D projects, art-journals and other arts. I love making own background using different stencils and stamps for my craft projects.

I am inspired by Tim Holtz, Anna Dabrowska, Jennifer MacGuire, Marta Lapkowska and everyone out there who work with so much passion and love. I feel excited to make art piece which brings me satisfaction and a different level of happiness from my home-based craft boutique “UrooCreations”. I love to do workshop and video tutorials to spread, express and learn. Up-cycling and designing home decor art piece from any type scrap material, shabby chic style and mixed media are my all time favorite. I always look for new inspirations and try to explore beyond my boundaries. I have met so many amazing talented people along the way and am really enjoying this exciting creative journey. I am working as Design Team for some challenge blogs (mostly Internationals), an Indian paper manufacture “My Happy Packs” and a stamp manufacture "Tubby Craft"
I am working as:
Design Team & Blog Coordinator: My Happy Packs, India
Design Team: Tubby Craft, India
Design Team: SCRAP the BOYS Card Challenge, Australia
Design Team: Crafty Cardmakers, London
Design Team: Scrapping4Fun Challenges
Design Team: Crafting with Friends Challenge Blog
Design Team: Creative Fingers Challenge Blog

Guest Designed:
Scrap the Boys: March 2018
Scrapping4funChallenges: Challenge #114
Art Playground: May Challenge 2018
Fussy & fancy Challenges: June challenge (29th June 2018)
MUDRA Stamps, India: August 2018 (Scheduled as I won their Challenge #21)

Here I am sharing few of my creations, please click on the name for full details.

"Beautiful Like A Butterfly" Mini Album 

"Home Sweet Home" Heart Shape Pendant for Home Decor

 "SEALIFE" Altered Mixed Media Gift Box

"Comfort & Joy" Mixed Media Card- Masculine

"Treasured Memories" Mixed Media Layout

"Together You & Me" Love theme Card

 YouTube Tutorial

"Just for You My Mom" Mother's Day Card



Here are links to my Social media:

Thanks so much ScrapMir, for giving this amazing opportunity and wonderful Design Team Call. I am so excited and just day dreaming about it all time. Fingers crossed and wishing all my fellow applicants Good luck and happiness.....xoxoxo
Wish me good luck my sweet and creative friends!!!

Lots of love and Hugs
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations


No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...