Thursday 26 April 2018

Just for You: My Mom- Scrapping4funChallenges GD

Hello my dear crafty friends!!!
I'am so excited to share my feelings with you all. I am so thrilled to be Guest Designer for Scrapping4fun Challenges #114  Anything Goes. You can create anything you want, Layout, Card, Canvas, 3D Crafts, Mini Album and Off the page creations. I hope you join us soon.



I made this card specially for my mother to gift on upcoming Mother's Day. I always love to make something handmade for my sweet mother on this special day and celebrate honoring the mother of the family, as well as motherhood. 
I used lots of craft supplies from Itsy Bitsy store and their own line Little Birdie Crafts embellishments for making this gorgeous card. I am in love with the paper collections from My Happy Packs and handmade flowers from Little Birdie Crafts. 
I used gorgeous paper collection "Couple to be" from My Happy Packs and many die cuts leaves, Little Birdie Crafts handmade paper flowers, lace pieces, Nuvo drops, and some other supplies to decorate this card. 
Few more close-ups:






Here, I am sharing an easy process of making this gorgeous card from UrooCreations YouTube Channel.


 I hope you all will enjoy it.
Supplies List:
My Happy Packs- "Couple to be" paper collection
Nuvo Crystal Drops- Pale Gold
Ranger archival Ink- Jet Black
Itsy Bitsy Store:
Little Birdie Thin Cut Dies- Leaves
Little Birdie Thin Cut Dies- Floral Doily
Little Birdie Crochet Lace- Pink
Handmade Flowers- Poppies & Paperie
and some other supplies from the stash.

Click here to join our current challenge at Scrapping4funChallenegs.


Thank you so much for your visit on my blog.

Please visit my social network places and leave some love, My Dearies!!!
Love and Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla

I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:

1. Itsy Bitsy Blog Challenge #13
http://blog.itsybitsy.in/itsybitsy-blog-challenge-13/







1 comment:

Soleil and Spitze said...

Your blog is very informative, and I appreciate you giving this piece of writing a very simple language, which means that it is very easy to read.

Soleil and Spitze
Best Logistics Companies in Dublin
Import and Export Company in Ireland
Supply Chain Logistics Company in Dublin
Lubricants Manufacturing in Ireland

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...