Tuesday 9 January 2018

My Dreamland

Hello Friends!!!
Happy New Year to all of You!!!
This mixed media 3D project, I have created for the Papericious December month Challenge- “Anything Goes with a Twist”



So the twist for this challenge was – use at least two patterned paper+ 1Lace /Ribbon.


It was such a joy to create such a lovely project. This month challenge really inspired me a lot. I have used lots of Papericious supplies to make this project.


Here are some close-ups:





Used Supplies:
Papericious Sigma Cardstock- Ivory
Papericious -Dusty Swirls (12by 12 paper)
Papericious Premium Collection- The Wedding (12 by 12 patterned paper)
Papericious Heavy Gesso-White
Papericious Chalk Paint- Duck Egg
Papericious Spritz-Deep teal
Papericious Spritz-Golden Yellow
Papericious Die Cut Elements- Infinity
Tim Holtz Idea-ology- Clipping Stickers
Papericious Lace and Trim
Papericious Handmade Fabric Flowers
and some craft supplies from my stash.

Hope you like this, please leave some love....

Entering my project to 

1 comment:

FrankHanson said...

I am not sure where you're getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for great info I was looking for this information for my mission. best deals melbourne

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...