Wednesday 31 January 2018

SMILES ARE IN

"SMILES ARE IN"

Hello Lovelies!!

Here I am going to share new project which I created to play along with some ongoing challenges!!


For making this layout I was quite inspired by mood board/theme of following ongoing Challenges:






Happy Birthday To You, More than words Challenge!! Blessings and loads of love to you, on the occasion of 2nd Anniversary of More Than words January Challenge blog. 

For celebrating this great day, they invite us to celebrate with them by incorporating a minimum of 2 tags on the project with the inspiration word "Birthday".

This layout just filled with loads of love and hugs!! I created it for my handsome and caring brother!!
He is almost 9 years younger than me!! Whenever I ask my brother what he wants for his birthday, every time he just smiles and says nothing!! On his last birthday, I designed a mixed media notebook and he really adore it a lot. He is using that book for writing his poems, which is his favorite pass time. So I think to make something again for his upcoming Birthday. 

He is going to be 24 in November 2018. Last week, I visited my hometown as my brother was on leave from his course, and while doing his packing, he showed me some pictures of last year which will be hanged on the bulletin board of his hostel. So suddenly i got the idea to create this awesome layout, which will look great if will be hanged.


 I created this mixed media layout using lots of Lindy's gang Magical shakers and Finnabair Rust effect paste.I know he is going to love this handmade gift for sure. So this will be an advance gift for him.


Some more close-ups:






List of Supplies:
Water color Card stock
Old File folder (for adding to the back of card stock)
Homemade Texture Paste (click here for recipe)
Lindy's Magical Shaker 2017's (original colors)
Oktoberfest Orange
Bratwurst Brown
Lederhosen Laurel
Guten Tag Teal
Black Forest Black
Prima Marketing Inc: Finnabair-  Art Extravagance Rust Effect Paste
Prima Marketing Inc: Finnabair- art alchemy Metallique wax cire cera (Vintage Gold)
Tim Holtz idea-ology: Clipping Stickers
Tacky Glue
Handmade Flowers
Multi color Sequins (from local market of my hometown)


I hope you'll like this layout as much as I do. I wish I'll be able to inspire you a little, if yes then please let me know by leaving some love on my work. 
I really love to read your precious comments, My Friends!!!


Here sharing a quick video of the layout!!




Please visit my so little social network places and leave some love, My Dearies!!!



I will be entering this layout into following amazing challenge:

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...