Wednesday 1 July 2020

Mixed Media Academy : DT Inspiration - July Challenge "Keep Close To Nature's Heart"

Hello lovelies,
Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy at home with your family. 
Today I am so very excited to share such a wonderful mood board for our July month challenge at Mixed Media Academy. I am a huge nature lover and always feel positive to see natural elements. That's why I am in love with this month's mood board. 
To express my love for nature, I created an art journal, which depicts a strong bond between our Mother Nature and Us. I filled up the page with so many blooming plants. I used cardboard packaging to cut these die cut elements and tried to use which seems waste to everyone.










My message for all our crafty friends is that do experiments and try to use all resources and always support recycling while crafting.
Do you feel inspired with my creation? I invite you to visit the link given below to know more about our challenge and join us for some crafty fun. By entering into our Mixed Media Challenge, you can win an amazing prize pack and get the chance to be Guest Designer at Mixed Media Academy.
July Challenge Mood board:
 https://mixedmediaacademy.blogspot.com/2020/07/hello-crafty-souls-welcome-to-july.html


Can't wait to see your gorgeous creations, over Mixed Media Academy.


Thank you so much for stopping by.


STAY SAFE AND Healthy


Much love,
Dr Monika Shukla

I am entering this Mixed Media Art Journal into following amazing challenges:

More Than Words July Challenge : GOODBYE and MONOCHROMATC

This art journal represents the courage to fight for survival in adverse conditions. I worked as a researcher for more than 5 years in divisions of plant pathology and Entomology. Since my childhood I have been very close to nature. I wanted to do something for our mother earth/planet. So following the same, I decided to study in the same field, and received a Ph.D degree but after my son's birth, I have to quit my job as he was born prematurely. I have so many fears in my mind, they used to mug up my mind so badly, which is definitely a very bad thing for my health. In the month of February of this year, I was diagnosed with PCOS, and after knowing this, I feel so shattered and lost most of my interest doing lovely things. I felt so restless and then I Promised myself not to worry. Just Be Positive and Have faith in our deeds. Then I started again with my positive attitude and put my 100 percent whatever I do. I made this art journal which represents, whatever the hardship comes, if we are fearless and full of positive attitude, we can achieve anything. This greenery in my page shows if we say GOODBYE to our fears and negative thoughts, we can easily achieve happiness in our lives and bloom like a garden which makes others happy too. So the message is " SAY GOODBYE TO OUR FEAR, CHASE YOUR DREAMS AND ENJOY THIS PRECIOUS LIFE. As I love nature, I always try to use most of the waste cardboard in my craft, so in this art page, all die cut elements are made using cardboard packaging. I have used different shades of GREEN to fulfill the requirement of creative challenge. I hope you will love it.


Mixed Media Place - June 2020 Challenge
(I was inspired by the colours (shades of green)and our Mother Nature's beauty shown in the mood board. I created my own garden to bloom my own inner and let go all gloomy days.


A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #119 - Anything Goes

A Bit More Time To Craft Extra Challenge #July - Anything Goes

16 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Beautiful! Your upcycled layers are gorgeous. I love the positive message. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

Empire of the Cat said...

This is really great, love your take on the challenge and I love upcycling! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words - Elle xx

Lanusia said...

Love your green shades!
Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges.

Heather McMahon said...

Wow - this is goregous! I'm so glad you were able to take a more positive approach to life and I hope your health improves. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words :)

Cecy said...

Woww This is truly divine!!!! LOVE IT!!! Thank you for joining us at MTW! xoxo Cecilia

Maria Lillepruun said...

What a beautiful piece! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

Sarah Dorgere said...

Wow this is gorgeous . Thank you for joining us at MTW this month

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

You have done such an amazing job with this stunning project. Great work.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.


Annette DT

Трофимова Наталья said...

Very beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

Marina Ignatova said...

Amazing! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

Whimsey said...

So much detail; the green is gorgeous!

Thank you for joining us at Mix It Up!
~Michele, DT

Dorlene Durham said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Very nice. Thank you for joining the challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

Yulia said...

Amazing canvas dear Monika! Thanks from MTW! Yulia🙂

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

Wow Monika, this is such an amazing piece of ART!! Love the beautiful coloring!! Goergous take on our challenge.. Thank you so much for joining us at MTW

katrinpoemg said...

wow this is very cool, thanks for joining with us at MTW good luck

katrinpoemg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...