Thursday 9 July 2020

Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts : Design Team Inspiration - Mixed Media Wall Art "LOVE STORY"

Hello lovely crafty friends,
Hoping all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.
Today I'm going to inspire you with this Up-cycled Mixed Media Art, which I made as DT inspiration for Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts.
I have shared a detailed post along with a step by step video tutorial on our Academy's blog, please click on the link given below:



 I have used waste plastic lids to make these home decor art pieces, and these art pieces can be used as wall decor to enhance the beauty of your sweet home. I made it from scratch, using some mixed media techniques.  I have tried to make minimal use of fancy supplies. I have used homemade gesso, an ordinary tissue paper and cardboard packaging for cutting different types of elements to decorate my projects. So my main objective to inspire you all is -

"Try to use your supplies at fullest and look for some other options (easily available at home and in your surroundings) to RECYCLE, REUSE and REDUCE".

I have shared a step by step tutorial on YouTube, I hope you will love it.

---Step by step tutorial on YouTube--- 


I was inspired by the mood board of July AcademyScrapArt Challenge. 

 

So my crafty friends, here I am inviting you all to create something for our challenge and join us at Academy's blog. By entering into our challenge you can win a lovely prize pack and a  Guest Design spot at Academy's blog. To know more about our challenge, please visit Academy blog and read the guidelines.
To create these lovely backgrounds and colour these tiny  embellishments, I've used Magical shakers and Flat magicals by Lindy's Gang. I have used gorgeous flowers, chipboards from Little Birdie. With such amazing mixed media techniques, you can easily turn any waste into treasure. I have used Finnabair - Prima Art stones to give them a final finish. 
All used supplies are listed on YouTube in the description box.

Few more picture:



I hope you all love them as much as I do.
Can't wait to see your amazing creations at our Academy's challenge.

Thank you so much for stopping by.


STAY SAFE AND Healthy


Much love,
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

16 comments:

kosuchowska78@gmail.com said...

Beautiful project :) Karola Prika DT member

Priya said...

Beautiful project.. Thanks for joining us at Prika challenge

Prika-All About Crafts said...

Its always fun and amazing to watch out your awesome projects , thank u once again for participating in our blog challenge. XOXO

Empire of the Cat said...

Another lovely project! Thanks for joining us at Bleeding Art - Elle xx

juli_loves_paper said...

What a beautiful upcyclle! Thanks for joining Bleeding Art challenge!

Maria Lillepruun said...

Very beautiful!

Трофимова Наталья said...

Wow, superwork! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

Marina Ignatova said...

Super! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Awesome project. Loving the bright colors and detail. Thanks for joining us at LTSCB
Tina dt

Ines said...

Cudna praca :)Dziękujemy za udział w wyzwaniu na blogu "Miszmasz Papierowy":)

Ellen said...

Great creation! Thanks for joining us at Daisy Chain Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Chaitali said...

Beautiful project...thanks for joining us at Splashymix challenge.
DT Chaitali

Kim said...

Absolutely stunning. Lots of details. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

LynneJ said...

It's lovely; so vibrant and cheery! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste!

Chana Malkah said...

Wow! What a beautiful and very clever idea! Thanks so much for sharing your innovative project with us at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Kriti Mishra said...

Its gorgeous....Thank you for joining us at Splashymix Challenge.

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...