Tuesday 28 July 2020

Mixed Media Fridge Magnets & Wall Art - Up-cycled Art

Hello lovely crafty friends,
Hoping all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.
Today I'm going to share something very special with you all. I have up-cycled some plastic lids into Mixed Media Fridge Magnets.
These art pieces can be used as wall decor to enhance the beauty of our sweet home. I made it from scratch, using some mixed media techniques.  I have tried to make minimal use of fancy supplies.
I have used gorgeous spray colours from Papericious, chipboards from CrafTreat and Little Birdie Crafts. Beautiful handmade flowers are from Little Birdie Crafts











I hope you all love them as much as I do.

Thank you so much for stopping by.


STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering these home decor pieces into following amazing challenges:
Mixed Media Place - July 2020 Challenge


(I was inspired by the colours like Yellow, Green, Orange, Pink, White and Gold, along with some beautiful textures and flower elements from the mood board.)

Splashy Mix Challenges : July 2020


MiszMasz - Challenge #58 "Colourful Vertigo"


Papericious July Challenge : "Things With Wings"



Stamplorations : SUMMER Challenge


Arty Divas: Challenge #27 "Anything Goes"

5 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

WOW, these are beautiful. What a great idea, very inspirational x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Shweta Tapsi Khode said...

Amazing upcycling. I loved it. Beautiful, as always. Thank you for joining in at the Papericious Challenge. All the best! - DT Shweta

C 4 Craft said...

Beautiful project
Thanks for playing along in the Papericious Monthly Challenge. GOOD LUCK! DT- Tulika Saha

Priti Kedia Meghani said...

What an awesome idea! And these turned out beautiful :)
Thanks for playing along Papericious monthly challenge!

Nd’s creation said...

Lovely project!
Thanks for playing along in the Papericious Monthly Challenge. Good luck! DT- Nandini R

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...