Sunday 26 July 2020

DIY Fridge Magnets with Photo and Sticky Notes

Hello lovely crafty friends,
Hoping all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.
Today I'm going to share something very special with you all. I have up-cycled some plastic lids into Mixed Media Fridge Magnets with photo. I have customized these tiny gifts for my siblings and friends to celebrate Friendship Day.



I have used waste plastic lids to make these home decor art pieces, and these art pieces can be used as wall decor to enhance the beauty of your sweet home. I made it from scratch, using some mixed media techniques.  I have tried to make minimal use of fancy supplies.


I hope you all love them as much as I do.

Thank you so much for stopping by.


STAY SAFE AND Healthy


Much love,
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering these home decor pieces into following amazing challenges:

Mixed Media Place - July 2020 Challenge

(I was inspired by the colours like Yellow, Green, Purple, Pink and Gold, along with some beautiful elements like flowers and pink round flat back pearls from the mood board.) 



(I was inspired by the Green and Pink colours. I have used Finnabair waxes and stamp into my creations.)

4 comments:

Kriti Mishra said...

Just love it....Thank you for joining us at Splashymix Challenge.

Jane Austin said...

Hi Dr Monica, you know that I am a fan of your magnets & this one is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this month on Bleeding Art & good luck
Jane 🌴 DT Member

OriBella said...

It's colorful, it's beautiful ! Thank you for joining in with us at Miszmasz Papierowy.

Maria Lillepruun said...

Very creative! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...