Thursday 17 September 2020

Crafty Cardmakers: DT Inspiration - Challenge #263 "Use a Recycled Element"

 Hello creative souls,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy at home with your family. 

Today I am going to share a cute project as DT inspiration for our new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers, hosted by our sweet and talented Judy.
Challenge theme is - "Use a Recycled Element"





Wanna check the video, click the link below:

I hope you will love this tiny box.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering this lovely tiny storage box into following amazing challenges:


Word Inspiration: Books
Creative Challenge: Book Paper
(I made a tiny treasure box / storage box from cardboard of a medicine box. There is a cute little miniature notebook made using some old book paper. I added some pieces of book paper randomly on the lid of the box. By adding these old papers great texture can be achieved. I love the way my tiny box turned out.
I was inspired with the quote:
"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on treasure island." - Walt Disney)





9 comments:

Brandon Pate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Wonderfully embellished with those pretty flowers and leaves. I hope you have lots of lovely things to keep safe inside this tiny storage box, a very cute recycled creation.
Thank you for sharing over @ Creative Artiste and joining in with our September challenge. Creative wishes Tracey (DT)

anai.pl said...

it's so cute! I love it :)
Thanks for joining MTW challenge :)

Dana Tatar said...

Another stunning creation! I love this storage idea for small shells. Thanks for sharing your work with us at More Than Words Challenges!

Katrin Meraglia said...

very nice project thanks for joining with us at MTW challenge

FreddyKot said...

Admiring the dedication you put into your website and in depth information you present. It's nice to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed information. Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.
melbourne discounts coupons

TonyaJenny said...

Thanks , I've just been looking for information about this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I have discovered so far. But, what about the conclusion? Are you sure about the source?coastal homewares


CodyPerhez said...

An interesting dialogue is worth comment. I think that you need to write extra on this topic, it won't be a taboo topic however usually individuals are not sufficient to talk on such topics. To the next. wall art australia wholesale

BillyeOneil said...

Hey very cool web site!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds also…I am happy to find so many useful information here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. .wholesale wall art australia

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...