Tuesday 15 September 2020

Mixed Media Notebook "In My Heart" - Mixed Media Academy Challenge

 Hello everyone,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy.
Today I am so very excited to share such a wonderful mood board for our September month challenge at Mixed Media Academy.
The colours of the mood board are so inspiring. I had so much fun making this mixed media notebook. 
Have a look my sweet friends-









I invite you to visit the link given below to know more about our challenge and join us for some crafty fun. By entering into our Mixed Media Challenge, you can win an amazing prize pack and get the chance to be Guest Designer at Mixed Media Academy.
September Challenge Mood board:

I hope you will love this tiny notebook.
Can't wait to see your gorgeous creations, over Mixed Media Academy.


Thank you so much for stopping by.


STAY SAFE AND Healthy


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla

I am entering this Mixed Media Notebook into following amazing challenges:



Word Inspiration: Books
Creative Challenge: Book Paper
(I made this tiny Mixed Media Notebook for my brother, He loves reading books and writes too. I too love reading some books, and my most favourite one is "The Alchemist" a novel by Brazilian author Paulo Coelho that was first published in 1988. I still remember when I started reading that book, I read it the whole day and night finished it at once. I used some back side papers from the same novel to add layers into my notebook. These tiny ripped pieces of an old vintage paper, enhance the beauty already. I also added the "Book Readings" from the same pages. I totally enjoyed making this tiny steampunk notebook with vintage and rusty effects. I hope you will like it.)

Creative Embellishments: September challenge


6 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A beautiful colour way so vibrant and tactile. Makes me want to reach out and touch this sweet little notebook creation. Thank you so much for sharing over @ Creative Artiste. I love your mixed media creation. Tracey (DT)

Andree said...

A fabulous little notebook. Wonderful colours and lovely details.
Thank you for joining in with our September challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

Dana Tatar said...

WOW! Fantastic creation! I love the color palette and all the texture. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

Yulia said...

Very nice Monica!😍😍😍 Thanks from MTW! YuliaπŸ™‚

LisaM said...

Love the vibrant colors and so much texture! Beautiful piece! Thanks for joining us this month at CE!

Katrin Meraglia said...

very gorgeous project thanks for joining with us at MTW challenge

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...