Thursday 24 September 2020

INDUSTRIAL Steampunk Mixed Media Tag - Mudra Craft Stamps

 Hello creative souls,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy at home with your family. 
Today I am on MUDRA's blog with this stunning steampunk mixed media tag.





I invite you all to read MUDRA's blog, for step by step tutorial.

Click the link given below:

I hope you will like it.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering my project into following amazing challenges:

Used Lindy's products are:
Lindy's Stamp Gang: Magical shakers
Grab a Guy Gold 
Polka Purple
Bavarian Blue
Creative Embellishments: September challenge

7 comments:

LisaM said...

So cool! Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Embellishments!

Chimera said...

I love it!
Greetings from Miszmasz Papierowy ❤️

OriBella said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for playing along with Miszmasz Papierowy.

Ines said...

Śliczna praca! Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu "Miszmasz Papierowy" Pozdrawiam:)

GerryGrady said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists. beach home decor wholesale

MichaelCrain said...

I am typically to blogging and i really recognize your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I'm going to bookmark your site and hold checking for new information.discount deals australia


AlbertBerry said...

I'm typically to running a blog and i really admire your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your web site and keep checking for brand spanking new information.hospitality timber serving ware


Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...