Sunday 27 September 2020

MIXED MEDIA PHOTO MEMORY BOX WITH A MINI ALBUM

  Hello lovely crafty friends,

Hoping all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.

Today I have very special project to share, I have transformed a cardboard box into Photo Memory Box and made a cute mini accordion album to treasure some special moments of last year.



I was inspired with the ongoing challenge at More Than Words, and when I saw the new challenge, it's all about books and book paper.

Word Inspiration: Books
Creative Challenge: Book Paper
When I opened my favourite book to get some old papers to make something lovely for the challenge, I found some old photos in the book, So i decided to scrap them for the challenge. 
I have used old book papers from my favourite novel "The Alchemist", added them into my projects, on the cover underneath the chipboard background, inside the photo box and in the album, I also added some old book papers simply tearing them by hand into strips and creating some organic backgrounds. I have made a tiny notebook using book papers to decorate the cover of the box. I hope you will like this lovely Photo memory box and mini album. 

I have shared a full detailed step by step tutorial on my channel, please visit the link given below:

Few more images of this lovely album:








I hope you will love this altered mixed media box and mini album.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering this mixed media box with album into following amazing challenges:




7 comments:

anai.pl said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for joining MTW challenge :)

Dana Tatar said...

Beautiful work! I love all the detailed layers. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

OriBella said...

Great album, great background! Thanks for playing along with Miszmasz Papierowy.

Katrin Meraglia said...

Love this texture i like this thanks for joining us at MTW challenge

Трофимова Наталья said...

Amazing album! Thank you for playing with Mixed Media Place!

Yulia Pospelova said...

Beautiful) Thank you for participating in the MMP challenge

FrankHanson said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists. metal wall art wholesale

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...