Tuesday 1 September 2020

Crafty Cardmakers: DT Inspiration - Challenge #262 "Things With Wings"

 Hello creative souls,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy at home with your family. 

Today I am going to share a steampunk style project as DT inspiration for our new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers, hosted by our sweet and talented Mary.
Challenge theme is - "Things With Wings"

This DIY Mixed Media Notebook measures just 2.5 x 3.5 inches. I have used saddle stitch binding for making this tiny notebook. The gorgeous papers are from 7 Dots Studio's "HAZY DAYS" paper pad. I have created amazing textures using Lindy's Stamp Gang's magical shakers and die cut elements from Spellbinders. It looks like I am really obsessed with this steampunk style. I have used mixed media supplies (Modeling Paste, Soft Matte Gel, Art Stones and stamps) from Prima Marketing Inc Finnabair . To add some shine, I have used Finnabair waxes (Vintage Gold). Used Ranger - Tim Holtz Distress inks and paper paper doll from Tim Holtz idea-ology. Have a look my lovely friends:




As usual you can enter anything like a card, scrapbook, mixed media piece, home decor, art journal, 3D projects and OTP's, as long as it meets the challenge theme.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

1 comment:

Maria Lillepruun said...

Charming little book! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...