Tuesday 8 September 2020

DIY CLAY DISH FOR MUDRA CRAFT STAMPS

 Hello creative souls,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy at home with your family. 
Today I am going to share an easy and quick DIY Clay Dish as Design Team inspiration for Mudra Craft Stamps.

I have used the gorgeous stamp set "Ferns and Leaves" to create beautiful impressions on this tiny clay dish. 

I have shared a step by step tutorial on MUDRA's blog, please visit the below given link:

http://www.mudrablog.com/2020/09/diy-clay-dish-tutorial-easy-peasy-cards/




We have an amazing theme for our September Craft Challenge at MUDRA.

Theme: Play with Watercolor

We invite you all to join our challenge, please read the challenge guidelines before entering your projects into our challenge.

Products used from MUDRA:

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering this tiny clay dish into following amazing challenges:

1 comment:

Maria Lillepruun said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...