Monday 28 September 2020

DIY Clay Flower Vase for Crafty Cardmakers - Challenge #264 "Shabby chic"

 Hello lovely creative souls,

I hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.

Today I am going to share a tini tiny project as DT inspiration for our new challenge at Crafty Cardmakers, hosted by our sweet and talented Angela.
Challenge theme is - "Shabby chic"

I made a clay pot using gorgeous mixed media supplies from Prima Marketing - Finnabair and decor stones from Mudra Craft Stamps. I used air drying clay which is easily available.


An easy and detailed step by step tutorial is already live at my YouTube channel. I am so happy to invite you all on my channel, please click on the link given below:

Hey sweets, do subscribe my YouTube channel if you love to see my work. Your love and support is so precious to me...

Here are few pictures of my this cute handmade flower vase. 




I hope you will love this tiny flower vase.

As usual you can enter anything like a card, scrapbook, mixed media piece, home decor, art journal, 3D projects and OTP's, as long as it meets the challenge theme.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering my tiny creation into following amazing challenges:



3 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Stunning design!
Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

Inna Bronnikova said...

Beautiful! Thank you for participating in the MMP challenge

Fin said...

Very useful info. Hope to see more posts soon!. Buy Vases online

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...