Wednesday 16 September 2020

Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts : Up-cycled Tissue Box "AS FREE AS THE OCEAN"

 Hello lovely crafty friends,

Hoping all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.

Today I'm going to inspire you with this Up-cycled Mixed Media Art, which I made as DT inspiration for Academy of Scrapbooking and Arts.
I have shared a detailed post along with a step by step video tutorial on our Academy's blog, please click on the link given below:


I was inspired by the mood board of September AcademyScrapArt Challenge. 

"Try to use your supplies at fullest and look for some other options (easily available at home and in your surroundings)to RECYCLE, REUSE and REDUCE".

I hope you all love this project.
Can't wait to see your amazing creations at our Academy's challenge.

Thank you so much for stopping by.


STAY SAFE AND Healthy


Much love,
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering this home decor piece into following amazing challenges:

Creative Embellishments: September challenge

(I was inspired with the houses in the mood board, so here I have up-cycled an empty tissue box into gorgeous home decor piece. I hope you will like it.)

4 comments:

Maria Lillepruun said...

Lovely upcycling! Thank you for sharing with us at Mixed Media Place!

LisaM said...

Beautiful up-cycling piece! Love all the texture and color. Thanks for joining us this month at Creative Embellishments!

JuanLeclair said...

Much obliged to you a great deal for giving everybody such a momentous possibility to peruse in detail from here. It truly is so decent in addition to loaded with a good time for me and my office partners to visit your site what could be compared to threefold in 7 days to peruse the new issues you will have. Also, ultimately, we're constantly mollified for the astounding clues served by you. Chosen 1 realities in this post are truly the most amazing we have all had. coastal decor wholesale

Kayden Harber said...

Simply want to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your put up is just great and that i could assume you're a professional on this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to grab your feed to stay up to date with drawing close post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work. coupon sites australia

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...