Monday 22 November 2021

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

 Hello sweeties,

I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’s Rowdy Red, Tears on My Pillow Tangerine, Sandra Dee Sepia and Bayou Boogie Gold).

I have created the background using Mudra Craft Stamps stencils and Prima – Finnabair Patina effect paste (Mint Green). I have prepared cardboard elements (gears)using a Die set from Spellbinders (Sprightly Sprocket). The metal embellishments are from Mitform Castings.

I have shared a step-by-step tutorial on Lindy’s Gang YouTube channel. Kindly find the link below for tutorial.

Tutorial:

https://lindysgang.blog/2021/11/22/steampunk-notepad-with-lindys-magicals-by-monika/




Lindy’s Products

 Other Products:

  • Notepad from a local stationery shop, Mitform Castings – metal gears and key, Prima marketing – Finnabair (patina effect paste – Mint Green, 3D Gloss Gel, Antique brilliance waxes – Lucky Emerald, Firebird and Red Amber), Mudra Craft Stamps (stencils), Tacky Glue, Tim Holtz idea-ology Paper Doll and Stickers- Small Talk.

Sweeties, I hope you will love this mixed media notepad.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,

I am entering my project into following amazing challenges:




5 comments:

Łapkodzieło said...

Beautiful colors dear:) Thanks for playing with us in MMP challenge:)

Creative Crumbs said...

I love these colours together and the textures are just amazing! Thanks so much for joining in our MMP challenge :)

Yulia Pospelova said...

Beautiful project))) Thank you for participating in the MMP challenge

Roxane S said...

I love so much your project !

Bellprinterss said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...