Thursday 1 October 2020

DIY CANDLE HOLDER: DESIGNED FOR MUDRA CRAFT STAMPS

 Hello creative souls,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy at home with your family.
 Let's cheer up and start preparing for the upcoming festive season as eco-friendly as possible, despite the difficult time in which we are now.
Enjoy each little moment at fullest, there is still so much time to prepare decorations. So let's make something with an organic and shabby chic look.
Today I am at MUDRA's blog, I made beautiful Candle / Tea Light holders to decorate my home in this festive season.
Nowadays I am more into up-cycling plastic items which can be found easily at home, so this one also contains recycle waste lids and caps.
 Wanna know how I made these adorable and low sitting rounded candle holders, do check below mentioned link:

-DIY Candle / Tea Light Holders using Mudra Craft Stamps-



Since the chipboards are themselves so beautiful and intricate, nothing prevents them from being a focal point of the project.

We have an amazing theme for our October Craft Challenge at MUDRA
Kindly, read the challenge guidelines before entering your projects into our challenge.

Theme: "LIT IT UP"


Products used from MUDRA:
 

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering my creation into following amazing challenges: 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome Post!!
Thanks for Sharing such good information!!
If you want to buy some cool Mattress Protectors then go ahead and see some cool stuff!!

Unknown said...

Really Nice Post!!!keep us updated!!
If you want a cool looking Table cloth then Must have a look!!!

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...