Thursday 15 October 2020

MIXED MEDIA JEWELRY BOX for MUDRA

 Hello creative souls,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.

Today I have a new Mixed Media project to share as an inspiration for MUDRA CRAFT STAMPS. I have made a Mixed Media Jewelry Box using a simple cardboard packaging of a moisturizer cream. I have used gorgeous products of MUDRA along with mixed media supplies from Prima- Finnabair.
I invite you all to read MUDRA's blog, for 
step by step tutorialClick the link given below:








I hope you will love my DIY Mixed Media Jewelry Box.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

1 comment:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Absolutely delicious. Full of contrast and wonderful technique a stunning mixed media creation. Thank you for sharing this lovely piece with us over @ Creative Artiste.
Creative wishes Tracey (DT)

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...