Tuesday 20 October 2020

MIXED MEDIA DESK ORGANIZER for MUDRA CRAFT STAMPS

 Hello creative souls,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.

Today I have something very gorgeous to show you, a Mixed Media Desk Organizer made using beautiful products from MUDRA CRAFT STAMPS
MUDRA has wide variety of stamps, stencils, chipboards and other art essentials, to explore more, you can visit below given link:
I have up-cycled a plastic milk jug/container into this beautiful home decor item. This piece is loaded with tons of textures and colours. 
An easy and quick Step by Step tutorial and other details, you can check on MUDRA.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:

Here are few sneak peeks:





I hope you will love this Mixed Media Organizer.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations


No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...