Wednesday 4 November 2020

GRUNGE STEAMPUNK ART JOURNAL SPREAD for MUDRA CRAFT STAMPS

 Hello creative souls,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.

Today I have a Mixed Steampunk Art Journal Spread 'Life is full of beauty", made using beautiful products from MUDRA CRAFT STAMPS.
I have created gorgeous textures and used beautiful Lindy's Stamp Gang's magical shakers to add such lovely colours into my project. 
 
MUDRA has wide variety of stamps, stencils, chipboards and other art essentials, to explore more, you can visit below given link:
 
An easy and quick Step by Step tutorial and other details, you can check on MUDRA.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL:






I hope you will love this Mixed Media Art Journal Spread.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering my project into following amazing challenges:

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...