Saturday 21 November 2020

Mixed Media Lamp - Christmas Decoration - Tiny House Lamp

  

Hello lovelies,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.

Today I have a cute tini tiny altered projects "Mixed Media House Lamp", which I made to participate in the #paintingmydream Challenge hosted by Iridescent Secrets. For their Oct-Nov challenge Artist Inspiration was my favourite artist "Marta Lapkowska". She is an amazing soul and most talented artist in the craft community. I always watch her on YouTube and have been connected to her since I started my creative journey.
So Here is my cute DIY lamp with beautiful coulours. It can be used as a Christmas Tree Ornament, hanging lantern or as a decorative piece for our sweet home.
I have recycled an empty tetra pack of juice. I have used beautiful chipboard pieces from Mudra Craft Stamps.  I have used mixed media supplies from Finnabair, Prima Marketing Inc, Iron Orchid Designs and Little Birdie Craft.












I hope you will love my altered Mixed Media Lamp.
Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations


I am entering my project into following amazing challenges:





2 comments:

Трофимова Наталья said...

Amazing project! Thanks for sharing with us Mixed Media Place and joining our november challenge.

DoyleMelton said...

Have you ever considered writing an ebook or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would appreciate your work. Cheap Deals in Melbourne

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...