Friday 20 November 2020

Mixed Media Tea Light Holders - DIY Home Decor Idea - Recycled Home Decoration

 Hello creative souls,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.

Today I have beautiful Altered Mixed Media Tea Light Holders, my design team inspiration for November challenge at Mixed Media Academy.
I have recycled plastic lids into these beauties by using gorgeous mixed media supplies from Mudra Craft Stamps, Prima Marketing, Finnabair and Iron Orchid designs. I have coloured them using my favourite Lindy's Stamp Gang magical shakers and starburst sprays.







I hope you will like them as much as I do, my lovelies.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...