Saturday 7 November 2020

Mixed Media Organizer for Creative Artiste Challenge Blog : Guest Design

 Hello lovelies,

I am so excited to share that I get the privilege of being a Guest Designer on the Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog.

As there challenges are always Anything Mixed Media Goes.

I decided to make a mixed media project and here it is.

 I have recycled waste plastic milk jug/ container to give it a new life, by using different mixed media techniques.

I invite you all to visit Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog, click below given link:

https://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com/2020/11/welcome-to-creative-artiste-challenge-66.html


It can be used as an indoor planter, pen holder, craft supplies organizer, desk organizer, kitchen caddy or use as you wish.








I hope you will love my altered Mixed Media Desk Organizer.

I hope that you are inspired, do follow their blog for wonderful mixed media inspirations and challenges. I will be happy to see you there, my lovely friends.
Do join the November Challenge, Let's have some crafty fun together. 

My heartfelt thank you to sweet Andree and Creative Artiste team for giving this amazing opportunity.


Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering my project into following amazing challenges:

(I was inspired with the beautiful colours from the mood board and elements like coral colour flowers, dark green leaves etc.)


3 comments:

Marina Ignatova said...

Beautiful project! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the MMP!

Barros Ferreira said...

Howdy I am so excited I found your weblog, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Google for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for a fantastic post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the awesome work.
melbourne discounts coupons

BraxtonBayer said...

Much obliged to you a ton for giving everybody a particularly exceptional possiblity to peruse in detail from here. It truly is so decent in addition to loaded with a good time for me and my office associates to visit your site what could be compared to threefold in 7 days to peruse the new issues you will have. Also, finally, we're constantly satisfied for the remarkable clues served by you. Chosen 1 realities in this post are in all actuality the most noteworthy we have all had.
coastal decor wholesale

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...