Tuesday 1 December 2020

Christmas House - December Songs YouTube Hop

Hello lovelies,

I am so excited to share my cutest creation of this festive season.

I made a Christmas House with beautiful Traditional colours of the Christmas. This Christmas house was designed for an amazing hop "December Songs YouTube Hop". I have recycled waste plastic milk jug/ container to give it a new life, by using different mixed media techniques.

You can learn so many mixed media techniques from most amazing and talented artists from all over the world.

Do read the rules and guidelines carefully and follow all to participate in the hop. Click below given link to participate:

https://youtu.be/Qm9ZVEQZnxo 

Step by step tutorial:




I was inspired with the gorgeous mood board of the ongoing November challenge at Mixed Media Place.









I hope you will love my altered Mixed Media Christmas House.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering my project into following amazing challenges:
Mixed Media Place : November 2020 Challenge

3 comments:

Трофимова Наталья said...

Very nice project! Thanks for sharing with us Mixed Media Place and joining our november challenge.

Inna Bronnikova said...

WOW! Very nice! Gorgeous project !! Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Place

Aarti Rathore said...

I believe that is among the such a lot vital information for me. And i am happy reading your article. However wanna observation on some normal issues, The web site style is great, the articles is in reality excellent : Bargain Sites Melbourne

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...