Monday 14 December 2020

VINTAGE CHRISTMAS BOX - CHRISTMAS DECOR IDEA

 Hello creative souls,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.

Here is my beautiful festive creation "Mixed Media Christmas Box".
I have made this altered box for "Magic of Winter YouTube Hop".



Step by step tutorial:







I hope you will love my altered Mixed Media Christmas Box.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering my project into following amazing challenges:
Mixed Media Place : November 2020 Challenge



2 comments:

Трофимова Наталья said...

Wow! So much great ideas! Thanks for sharing with us Mixed Media Place and joining our november challenge.

Inna Bronnikova said...

Very nice box! Great project! Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Place

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...