Tuesday 29 December 2020

Mixed Media Canvas "MERRY CHRISTMAS" - DT Inspiration for MUDRA CRAFT STAMPS

Hello lovelies,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.
Today I have very beautiful Mixed Media Canvas "MERRY CHRISTMAS" to share with you all. I made this festive wall decoration as my design team project for MUDRA CRAFT STAMPS.

You can find the detailed step by step tutorial on Mudra's blog, please click below given link:











I hope you will love this beautiful creation.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

Wishing you all MERRY CHRISTMAS & a HAPPY NEW YEAR..

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations


I am entering my project into following amazing challenges:
Mixed Media Place : DECEMBER 2020 Challenge


1 comment:

Yulia Pospelova said...

A wonderful colorful project! Thank you for participating in the challenge from MMP

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...