Tuesday 29 December 2020

Mixed Media Christmas Baubles : Design Team Project for MUDRA CRAFT STAMPS

 Hello lovelies,


Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.

Here is my another Media Media Project as Design Team Inspiration for MUDRA CRAFT STAMPS.
I have altered a few baubles into these gorgeous Christmas Decorations.
 For step by step process of making these altered pieces, click below given link:













I hope you will love these altered Mixed Media Baubles.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

Wishing you all MERRY CHRISTMAS & a HAPPY NEW YEAR..

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations


I am entering my project into following amazing challenges:
Mixed Media Place : DECEMBER 2020 Challenge

4 comments:

Lanette said...

Simply Beautiful ❤️Thank you so much for sharing your Art with us over at MMP.

Inna Bronnikova said...

Perfectly! Great project! Thank you so much for sharing your Art with us over at MMP.

Трофимова Наталья said...

Amazing project!Thank you so much for sharing your Art with us over at MMP!

nickmilner said...

This design is spectacular! You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool! homewares wall art

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...