Saturday 5 December 2020

DIY MINI CHOCOLATE BOX - Christmas Gifting Idea

Hello creative souls,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.

Today I am sharing a gorgeous DIY MINI CHOCOLATE BOX, which is perfect for festive gifting.
 





Here I am sharing a little clip of my beautiful chocolate box. Click the below:

I hope you will love this cute DIY chocolate/gift box.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering my project into following amazing challenges:

Mixed Media Place : November 2020 Challenge
https://mixedmediaplace.blogspot.com/2020/11/november-2020-challenge.html
 


4 comments:

Yulia Pospelova said...

Beautiful. Thank you for participating in the MMP challenge

Lanette said...

Beautiful ❤️ Thank you so much for sharing your art with us at the MMP❤️

Marina Ignatova said...

Красиво и оригинально! Спасибо, что приняли участие в челлендже MMP!

Insight Signs and Graphics said...

You have provided a nice article, Thank you very much for this one. And I hope this will be useful for many people. And I am waiting for your next post keep on updating these kinds of knowledgeable things Wall graphics

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...