Tuesday 5 January 2021

DIY Desk Organizer - Storage Caddy for Lindy's Stamp Gang

 Hello lovelies,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.

I am feeling so delighted to share my very first Design Team project for Lindy's Stamp Gang. I was inspired by the mood board for Lindy's Color Challenge. I have used lovely colours from Lindy's Stamp Gang to make this beautiful DIY storage caddy.



Step by step tutorial:




Join our Lindy's January Challenge:

We are looking forward to see your gorgeous entries. For joining our Facebook group "Lindy's Creative Gang", please click the below given link:

I hope you will love this storage caddy.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

Wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR..

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations


No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...