Monday 18 January 2021

DIY Notebook - Mixed Media Notebook - Designed for MUDRA CRAFT STAMPS

 Hello lovelies,

Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.

Today I have a very beautiful Mixed Media Notebook to share with you all. This is my design team project for MUDRA CRAFT STAMPS. I have used gorgeously designed Mudra chipboards, stamps and stencils to make this notebook. 
Click below given link for full post:




You can explore more amazing collections of Mudra's products online. Click below to visit the Mudra Craft Stamps:

I hope you will like it, sweeties.

Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

Wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR..

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Best canvas prints & 3d wallpaper murals

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...