Saturday 16 January 2021

Mixed Media Heart Pendant : Design Team Project for MUDRA CRAFT STAMPS


Hello lovelies,
Hope all of you are doing well and staying healthy with your family.

Today I have a very beautiful Mixed Media Heart Pendant to share with you all. This is my design team project for MUDRA CRAFT STAMPS. I have used gorgeously designed Mudra chipboards, stamps, decor stones, stencils and dyable ribbon to make this mixed media heart. I have made my own handmade foam flowers using Mudra's Gardenia die set to decorate this little heart.
Click below given link for full post:
You can explore more amazing collections of Mudra's products online. Click below to visit the Mudra Craft Stamps:






            I hope you will love my tiny Mixed Media Heart.


Thank you so much for visiting and leaving lovely comments on my creations. It makes me so happy and I really love reading your comments.

Wishing you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR..

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY


Much love,
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations


I am entering my project into following amazing challenges:
Mixed Media Place : DECEMBER 2020 Challenge

Love To Scrap Challenge Blog : LTSCB #141 "Anything Goes"

Love To Craft Challenge Blog : LTCCB #54 "January Anything Goes"

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog : Challenge #199

Scrapping4funChallenges : Challenge 183 "Anything Goes"

6 comments:

Yulia Pospelova said...

Amazing. A very inspiring project. Thank you for participating in the MMP challenge

Kim said...

This is gorgeous!! Thank you for playing along with the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge!

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future.
HUGS!
Ann Love To Scrap! Challenge DT

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Monica, sorry I've not been round much but just been a bit distracted. This is a beautiful piece and as usual gorgeous collection of embellishments. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Oh my gosh, This is amazing Monica! I LOVE it!!
Hope you're OK. Hugs

Mariann Jakobsen said...

OMG Monica!!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I'm speechless! Love it!!!
Wish you a healthy and joyful weekend! Hugs

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...