Tuesday 17 April 2018

Comfort & Joy: Scrap the Boys- April Card Challenge

Hello Friends!!!!
I am so excited to share a Mixed Media Card as DT project for Scrap the Boys Card Challenge


This is our second card challenge at Scrap the Boys. For this month Creative Scrappers have provided us with a sketch but this month there is a theme. 
Black, white plus one other color of your choice.
 
So, as per theme, I decided to make this Mixed Media Card using supplies from Lindy's Stamp Gang, Tim Holtz, Little Birdie Crafts, Spellbinders, Papericious and some supplies from my stash.


Few more close-us:




Here, I am sharing full video tutorial for this Mixed Media card. You can visit my YouTube channel for more creative ideas.


I hope you will enjoy it.

We do hope you will join us in our amazing card challenge and don't forget to show what you create. Add to the usual link on our blog but you can also add to our Facebook visitor page or tag us using  #scraptheboyscardchallenge on Instagram.
The Australian winner will receive a package of scrap goodies and our international winners will be offered a Guest DT spot.
We look forward to seeing what you create this month.
My Dearies, Hope you love my project as DT inspiration. Please visit me on my some social network places and leave some love!!! I really love reading your sweet comments!!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
Love and Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations






No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...