Thursday 31 May 2018

Beautiful Like A Butterfly: Mini Album for My Happy Packs

Hello Friends!!!
I'am so excited to share my new DT project for My Happy Packs. 
 I made this cute mixed media mini album "Beautiful Like A Butterfly" to gift my sweet and talented teamie of My Happy Packs. I used so many gorgeous papers from  collection "Couple to be" from My Happy Packs.
As I wanted to keep my project soft and girly as much as possible, so I chose some soft colour sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang and distressed all the edges while making this mini album.
I've used loads of flower, stamp from my so favourite Mudra Craft Stamps. As this album is my first make using Mudra stamps and I am really in love with these stamp sets, they are so easy to clean and use. I love the quality of their products so much. Such a wonderful addition to my craft supplies. I added many elements like Handmade flowers from Itsy Bitsy Store, colored cheese cloth, laces, trims, flat back pearls and other embellishments from my stash.
For more details about this handmade Mixed Media mini album, Please visit here

Some more close-ups:


Here, I am sharing a quick overview of this Mixed Media Album "Beautiful Like A Butterfly"

Hope you love my creation.

Used Supplies:



Lindy's Drop Dead Diva Shimmer Spray Set
Lindy's Starburst spray - Sassy Sapphire
Lindy's Starburst spray - Bling - y - Blonde
Lindy's Starburst spray - Hi Maintenance Magenta
and some other supplies from the stash.

You can get Couple to be paper pack at any of our generous stores!!!
HNDMD
CRAFTSNEED
THECRAFTSHOP
LETZCRAFT
Don’t forget to follow us  Instagram , Facebook and YouTube!!
Thanks a bunch for stopping by!!!
Love and Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:

Lindy's Gang Challenge- MAY Challenge 2018
https://lindysgang.blog/2018/05/01/may-challenge/
(I love the colors of this month challenge so much and tried to capture at fullest in my project. I used Lindy's Starburst Sprays and Magical Shakers) 
Lindy's Drop Dead Diva Shimmer Spray Set
Lindy's Starburst spray - Sassy Sapphire
Lindy's Starburst spray - Bling - y - Blonde
Lindy's Starburst spray - Hi Maintenance Magenta

Mudra Challenge: #21- Anything Goes


Fussy & Fancy Challenge: #212 "Favourite Florals"

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge

More Mixed Media Challenge: "Anything Goes" - Optional Pink
Crafting with Friends Challenge: Challenge # 68 Anything Goes

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog: Challenge #147

A Inky Mess- Challenge-21- Anything Mixed Media Goes

Scraps N Pieces Gr: May Challenge- Celebrate life with colors















No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...