Wednesday 9 May 2018

Our Family: Crafty Cardmakers Challenge #211

Hello Friends!!!
Hope you all having a  beautiful day.

I'am so excited to share my new project as DT inspiration for our current challenge #211 (No Patterned Paper) at Crafty Cardmakers.

You can create any form of craft projects by following this simple theme for our current challenge. Please visit above link of Crafty Cardmakers for the current challenge details and hop on to see our amazing DT creations by so talented and creative lovelies. 
We look forward to seeing what you create for this month.

When it comes to without paper, I always love to opt for paints and brushes to make some mixed media art piece. I made this beautiful nameplate for my sweet home. 
I was also so much inspired with the theme of our current challenge along with spring season and colorful flowers. 
So, here I am sharing my beautiful nameplate inspired with some springy flowers and colors. I used a sculpture idols (Murti) of Lord Ganesha (one of the most popular deities in Hindu Mythology and is also known as Lord of Beginnings). 
I used spring inspired colors from Mont Marte acrylic paints, ready made flowers, leaves, cotton twine, chipboard piece, some acrylic beads with sentiments and other supplies from my stash.
Hope you all love my this beautiful nameplate which I made for my sweet home.
Few more close-ups:



My Dearies, Hope you love my project as DT inspiration. Please visit me on my some social network places and leave some love!!! I really love reading your sweet comments!!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
Love and Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:

613 Avenue Create: Challenge #209 Anything Goes/ Optional Twist- Mainly Blue 

More Mixed Media Challenge: "Anything Goes" - Optional Pink


No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...