Saturday 2 June 2018

Mixed Media Frames cum Fridge Magnets: My Happy Pack's Chipboads

Hello Lovelies!!!!
Today I am going to share some super cute and adorable mini projects as DT for My Happy Packs. I altered two chipboard frames using "My Happy" Chipboard set and "Jolly Good Girl" paper collection from our new release at My Happy Packs
I am in love with these chippies, actually they white chippies which come with top quality material and so light in weight too. Our newly launched paper pack is so adorable and unique, as it contains nicely designed pattern papers with so many vibrant colors. This pack comes with loads of die cut elements and fun part of this collection is that you can color some doodled images by own. This paper pack comes with lots of possibilities to create something very special for your little angel. To see the whole chipboard set "My Happy" and Jolly Good Girl paper collection from My Happy Packs, please click here.
As I wanted to make some adorable and girlish DIYs for kids in this summer vacation, that was the only reason I chosen my so favourite Prima- Finnabair Art Alchemy Paints and Art stones (two different size) to make these tiny creations more special. It was almost my second experiment with Finnabair Acrylic Paints and Art Stones as they are really few in numbers in my stash (I am trying to collect many more and I am so obsessed with Finnabair products). I used some sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang, as they are so refreshing. I really convinced and pleased with the results.

Actually I was so inspired with the colours of ongoing challenge at Mixed Media & Art- May Challenge "Juicy" and see how amazing the mood board is for current challenge:


So here are some close-ups of my cute little Mixed Media Frames inspired by Mixed Media & Art:





 I used some sea shells from Itsy Bitsy store and some embellishments from my stash. You are invited to visit My Happy Packs, where you can see many more amazing paper craft projects from my so talented teammates.

I really hope, you will enjoy my pretty and little makes, please leave some love.....

I really love reading your so precious comments.....

Please visit me on my some social network places and leave some love!!! I really love reading your sweet comments!!

Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla

I would love to enter my creation into following amazing challenges:

Mixed Media & Art- May Challenge "Juicy"
https://mixedmediaandart.blogspot.com/2018/05/may-challenge-juicy.html
(Inspired with the different shades of blue, Purple and Pink colours and over all mood board is just so refreshing and I tried my best to put all the softness with some extra dose of cuteness)

A Inky Mess- Challenge-21- Anything Mixed Media Goes

Altered Eclectics: June Challenge- Anything Goes- Mixed Media/ Altered Art

Creative Artiste's Challenge Blog: Challenge #39- Anything Mixed Media Goes



No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...