Sunday 17 June 2018

"Sending Love": Creative Fingers DT

Hello everyone!!!!!
I am so delighted to join Creative Fingers Challenge Blog as Design Team. So here I am sharing my very first CAS style card inspired with Father's Day as first DT project for awesome Creative Fingers Challenge #148.

Join us in the fun, visit the Creative Fingers Challenge Blog and see all the gorgeous creations from design Team.
I would like to thank our fabulous sponsor Goebie-Design for providing so wonderful digi images for the Challenge #148.



I used digi "Caterpillar" from our sponsor Goebie-Design.
 Used Supplies:
Papericious- Sigma card stock- White
Tim Holtz- Distress Ink Pad- Peacock Feathers
Tim Holtz- Distress Ink Pad- Picked Raspberry
Tim Holtz- Distress Ink Pad- Mustard Seed
Tim Holtz- Distress Ink Pad- Mowed Lawn
Hampton Art- Clear Stamp- Love Words
Prima Marketing- Finnabair- Art Pebbles 
and some other embellishments from my stash.

We can't wait to see your amazing creations and we hope that you will enjoy this month challenge at fullest.

I hope you will love my this cute little card.

Sweeties, as I am celebrating my 1st Blogoversary and giving away a little prize (some more coming soon), so I here invite you all lovelies to join me in and have some fun with UrooCreations.

Please click here to join Uroocreations Blogoversary Giveaway!!!!

Leave some love sweeties, I always love reading your so precious comments.

Have Fun!!!!!!!

Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations 

I would like to share this in the following challenge:

I would love to join following challenge by this month:

Art PlayGround Blog: June Play- Go With Flow



Artistic Inspirations Challenges: challenge 202- Anything Goes/ Optional Father's Day

A Bit More Time To Craft: Challenge #70 "Anything Goes"



No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...