Thursday 7 June 2018

Scrapping4funChallenges: DT post for Challenge #117- Summer

Hello Sweeties!!!!

Today I am going to share a very easy and quick greeting card as DT inspiration for our this month challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges. I made this quick card to gift my best friend.


You can create a- Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, Mixed Media and "Off the page" creations.
For more details of the current challenge and amazing inspirations by my so talented team mates, please click here.

Challenge #117 - Summer


I would like to thank our Amazing Sponsor FabrikaFantasy for providing so wonderful digi images for the challenge #117.

I used digi image Best Friends from our sponsor FabrikaFantasy.


Used Supplies:
Papericious- Sigma card stock- White
My Happy Packs- "Jolly Good Girl" pattern paper
Itsy Bitsy India- Little Birdie Flowers
Mudra- Clear Stamp - Vintagy Flourish
Tim Holtz- Distress Ink Pad- Broken China
Hampton Art- Clear Stamp- Love Words
and some other embellishments from my stash.

We can't wait to see your amazing creations and we hope that you will enjoy this month challenge at fullest.

I hope you will love my this cute little card.

Sweeties, as I am celebrating my 1st Blogoversary and giving away a little prize (some more coming soon), so I here invite you all lovelies to join me in and have some fun with UrooCreations.

Please click here to join Uroocreations Blogoversary Giveaway!!!!

Leave some love sweeties, I always love reading your so precious comments.

Have Fun!!!!!!!

Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations 

I would love to join following challenges:

Scraps N Pieces Gr: May Challenge- Celebrate life with colors

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...