Friday 22 June 2018

Scrapping4fun Challenges DT: Challenge 118- Birthday with bling

Hello Sweeties!!!

Today our new challenge is live on Scrapping4funChallenges. Here is my card as DT inspiration which I made using so many lovely colours of Ranger- Tim Holtz distress inks. I received this lovely digi image Flower Bouquet from SheepSki Designs for this challenge.
Click here to see more amazing inspirations by my so creative and talented team mates at Scrapping4funChallenges.




This time our challenge theme is:

Birthday With Bling

We have two amazing Sponsors for this challenge:

SheepSki Desgins 

Cute As A Button 
 

Hope you love it.
We Can't wait to see your amazing entry at our challenge with amazing theme Birthday With Bling.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!!!

Love
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I would love to join following challenge by this month:

Artistic Inspirations Challenges: challenge 202- Anything Goes/ Optional Father's Day
https://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-202.html

Word Art Wednesday: Challenge #340-#341- Anything Goes

A Bit More Time To Craft: Challenge #70 "Anything Goes"
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2018/06/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-70.html



No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...