Friday 22 June 2018

"YOU FILL MY HEART"- Crafting With Friends DT: Challenge 70- Anything Goes

Hello friends!!!

I am so excited to share my very first creation for Crafting With Friends as Design Team. I want to invite you to join in our latest challenge 70. As always our challenge is Anything Goes.
Here is my card:

Our fantastic sponsor for this time is 


Our fantastic sponsor  I used digi image Summer Fairy from our sponsor Fabrika Fantasy.
I hope you like my card for our current challenge.

Thanks so much sweet Fiona, for choosing me as design team member for amazing Crafting With Friends Challenge Blog.
I am so happy and super excited!!!!

Love
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I would love to join following challenge by this month:

Artistic Inspirations Challenges: challenge 202- Anything Goes/ Optional Father's Day
https://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-202.html

A Bit More Time To Craft: Challenge #70 "Anything Goes"
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2018/06/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-70.html

Alphabet Challenge Blog: "G is for Great Outdoors"
https://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/06/g-is-for-great-outdoors.html
(In my card, I showcased garden scene with "Summer Fairy" digi image)

Crafts Dreamy: June Challenge 2018


No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...