Monday 18 June 2018

"Happy Birthday" Card: Crafty Cardmakers DT- Challenge #214

Hello Friends!!!!

Here again to share my Design Team post for Crafty Cardmakers. We have an awesome theme for this time and the challenge is....
So you can enter any paper craft like cards, albums, scrapbooks, mixed media art, art page, layout and more, as long as it meets the theme of the challenge.

Here is my card for our challenge #214 "Wet/Dry Embossing".....

Step by step making:

I started out by picking a simple white card base and styled the card by die cutting using a metal die. I applied clear Gesso partially on to the background, then done some stenciling using iCraft stencil + Prima Marketing Texture paste and added Tonic Studios Nuvo embossing powder- Ballerina Pink all over the textures. Then, I heat embossed it.


To make my card more colorful and refreshing, I used some magical shakers Yodeling Yellow, Guten Tag Teal, Lederhosen Laurel and Bavarian Blue.


After drying I stamped a sentiment " Beautiful Like A Butterfly" using Mudra Stamp set. I used Tim Holtz distress inks Peacock Feathers and Picked Raspberry, for stamping the sentiment and a beautiful butterfly die cut element.


Here is my finished card....

I hope you will love my CAS style card!!!!
Hope to see you soon with your amazing entries at Crafty Cardmakers!!!!

Sweeties, as I am celebrating my 1st Blogoversary and giving away a little prize (some more coming soon), so I here invite you all lovelies to join me in and have some fun with UrooCreations.

Please click here to join Uroocreations Blogoversary Giveaway!!!!

Leave some love sweeties, I always love reading your so precious comments.

Have Fun!!!!!!!

Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations 

I would love to join following challenge by this month:

Rainbows n Unicorns Challenge
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10214605200936410&set=oa.1697058653677207&type=3&theater
Lindy's Stamp Gang Blog
 (I used some magical shakers Yodeling YellowGuten Tag TealLederhosen Laurel and Bavarian Blue)

No automatic alt text available.

Artistic Inspirations Challenges: challenge 202- Anything Goes/ Optional Father's Day
https://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-202.html

We Love 2 Create Challenge: Challenge #9- Anything Creative Mixed Media Goes

A Bit More Time To Craft: Challenge #70 "Anything Goes"
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2018/06/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge-70.html




No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...