Monday 4 June 2018

Crafty Cardmakers: Challenge #213- For a Man/Boy

Hello friends!!!
Here I am sharing my DT project for Crafty Cardmakers- June Challenge (#213- For a Man/Boy).

I made this big size mixed media tag with a vintage touch, specially for my Dad. I used lots of Prima-Finnabair Patina effect pastes and Rust effect pastes. I added a vintage portrait along with a sentiment "Brave and Handsome" from Tim Holtz idea-ology. 

Few more images:

Hope you all love this mixed media tag. 
 We can't wait to see your awesome creations for our current challenge.
Join us and have some crafty fun at Crafty Cardmakers.

Love
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I would love to join following challenge:

Paru's Card Making Challenges: Make a Masculine card 0r tag

http://paruscardmakingchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/06/june-2018-challenge.html
Scraps N Pieces Gr: May Challenge- Celebrate life with colors
(I was inspired with the Old and so vintage door and some brown and blue colors of the mood board)

Altered Eclectics: June Challenge- Anything Goes- Mixed Media/ Altered Art

We Love 2 Create Challenge: Challenge #9- Anything Creative Mixed Media Goes

Creative Artiste's Challenge Blog: Challenge #39- Anything Mixed Media Goes





No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...