Sunday 17 June 2018

"For You Papa" Scrap the Boys June Card Challenge

Hello Sweeties!!!
I have something so special to share with you on Father's Day!!!!
Today, our new challenge is up and running over at Scrap the Boys. This is my Mixed Media card as DT inspiration. I chose to make a handmade card with some vintage touch and this is so special because this is for my Dad (Papa). I love him so much....

I used so many gorgeous craft supplies from Prima Marketing Ink, Finnabair, Tim Holtz and Little Birdie Crafts and done some hand stitching using a jute twine to follow the theme of the challenge. I enjoyed a lot while make this mixed media card. 

Our June Scrap the Boys Scrapbooking mood board is just amazing. As we are sharing this fabulous theme for our June Card Challenge, so make a card for Man/Boy using this awesome mood board. Here it is:

By Hand or Machine!


Click here, for some lovely inspirations from our creative and so talented DT members. I am sure you will enjoy them so much.

Some close-ups:






Supplies Used:
Mudra Stamp- Geometric Stories (3"x2")

I hope you love this mixed media card, please visit me on my some social places and leave some love!!!!
I really love reading your sweet comments, my lovely friends!!!!


Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!!!
Love and Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations


I would love to join following challenge by this month:

Paru's Card Making Challenges: Make a Masculine card or tag
http://paruscardmakingchallenges.blogspot.com/2018/06/june-2018-challenge.html

Artistic Inspirations Challenges: challenge 202- Anything Goes/ Optional Father's Day
https://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.com/2018/06/challenge-202.html

Altered Eclectics: June Challenge- Anything Goes- Mixed Media/ Altered Art

We Love 2 Create Challenge: Challenge #9- Anything Creative Mixed Media Goes



No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...