Friday 29 June 2018

Creative Fingers DT- Challenge #149

Hello Dearies!!!!
I am back again to share this beautiful card as Design Team inspiration for our new challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge.

I would like to thank our fabulous sponsor LeAnn's World 101 for providing so beautiful digi images for our Challenge #149.


LeAnn's World 101

I used digi "Flora" from our sponsor LeAnn's World 101





I hope you will love my this cute little card.
We can't wait to see your amazing creations and we hope that you will enjoy this month challenge at fullest.
For more details about the Creative Fingers Challenge #149, please click here

Please visit me on my some social network places and leave some love!!! I really love reading your sweet comments!!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
Love and Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations


I am linking my project to following fabulous challenges:

Art PlayGround Blog: June Play- Go With Flow

https://www.artplaygroundblog.com/single-post/2018/05/29/JUNE-PLAY-GO-WITH-THE-FLOW


Alphabet Challenge Blog: "G is for Great Outdoors"
https://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/06/g-is-for-great-outdoors.html
(My card representing a beautiful butterfly in a garden)

Artistic Inspiration Challenges: Challenge - 203 "Anything Goes"

No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...