Friday 29 June 2018

ART- Think Little Wild: Guest Design for Fussy & Fancy Challenges

Hey Sweeties!!!!

Today, I am so excited and honored to share my feelings with you all.
I am so thrilled to be Guest Designer for Fussy & Fancy Challenges. 

You can create all style of card/ paper crafts whether your style is "fussy and fancy" or "clean and simple".
We are having so beautiful and soft theme for this Fortnight Challenge at Fussy & Fancy.

So, here I am sharing my beautiful Mixed Media Art Page in Fussy & Fancy style inspired with summer colors sky blue, yellow, green and specially Pretty pink. I used so many delicious goodies like Finnabair Patina effect paste, Finnabair Art Stones, Papericious Papers, Spritz, Chalk Paints, Papericious Flowers, Chipboard pieces, Shaker Beads, lots of die cut elements and other embellishment from my stash.
Few more images:




I hope you love it.
Please visit above links of Fussy & Fancy for more details about our current challenge and hop on to see fabulous DT creations by so talented and creative lovelies.
We look forward to seeing what you create for this month. 
We hope you join us soon.

Supplies Used:
Papericious - "The Wedding" Paper Collection
American Crafts - paper pack
Papericious- Heavy Gesso- Super White
Papericious - Pattern Chippies- Criss Cros
Papericious - Shaker Beads - Patina
Papericious - Baby Pink
Papericious Spritz- Deep Teal
Papericious Spritz- Martian Green
Papericious Spritz- Golden Yellow
Papericious Chalk Paint- Duck Egg
Papericious Chalk Paint - Pearl Pink
Papericious Fabric Flowers- Lace White Blooms
Prima Marketing- Finnbair- Patina Effect Paste- Blue
Prima Marketing- Finnbair- Art Stone- Mini
Prima Marketing- Finnbair- Art Stone- Mega
Ranger- Tim Holtz- Distress Ink Pad- Peacock Feathers
Ranger- Tim Holtz- Distress Ink Pad- Picked Raspberry
Ranger- Tim Holtz- Distress Ink Pad- Black Soot
Itsy Bitsy- Little Birdie Crafts - Alpha Stickers
Itsy Bitsy- Little Birdie Crafts - Metal Thin Die Set- Leaves

If you love my work, Please visit me on my some social network places and leave some love!!! I really love reading your sweet comments!!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.
Love and Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations


I am linking my project to following fabulous challenges:

Art PlayGround Blog: June Play- Go With Flow
https://www.artplaygroundblog.com/single-post/2018/05/29/JUNE-PLAY-GO-WITH-THE-FLOW
(My whole page is inspired by the beautiful mood board of Art PlayGround Blog's June Play with so soft and beautiful colors..I love these shades of pink, sky blue and yellow ..)



Creative Artiste's Challenge Blog: Challenge #39- Anything Mixed Media Goes

Artistic Inspiration Challenges: Challenge - 203 "Anything Goes"

I am  also entering my project in the Papericious June Challenge 
 "Recipe Challenge"




No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...