Thursday 5 July 2018

Scrapping4Fun Challenges: Challenge #119- Holiday

Hello friends!!!
Here I am going to share a new challenge at Scrapping4Fun Challenges.
I made this colourful card to gift one of my sweet friend. 

Our challenge theme is

We have an amazing sponsor this fortnight is

I have used lots of Papericious supplies like three designed sheet from "Love Actually" paper pack for ma, Spritz -Martian Green for making coloured leaf die cuts and Spritz Deep Teal for colouring digi image. I also used two different shades of Papericious Chalk paints to colour gorgeous digi image- Perfect Day provided by our awesome sponsor All Dressed UpAt the end I embellished the card with some alpha chipboard sentiments and Tim Holtz idea-ology metallic sentiments.
Here are few more images of my card:





 Supplies used:
Me & my Big ideas- AlphaChips (from local stationary)

So join us and have fun, link your project here and visit our Scrapping4Fun Challenges Blog for more inspirations from our amazing Design Team members.
This challenge ends on 19th July 2018, 23.55 pm European Time.

I hope you will love my card, do let me know by leaving your sweet words in comment section.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Love
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla

I am entering my card into following fantastic challenges:

Artistic Inspiration Challenges: Challenge - 203 "Anything Goes"

I am  also entering my project in the Papericious June Challenge 
 "Recipe Challenge"
Die Cuttin Diva's Weekly Challenge Blog: Ch #376 July's Sketch

Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenges: #215 "Pretty In Pink"

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge: Challenge #71 Anything Goes

More Mixed Media Challenge: Anything Goes with optional Pastel
http://moremixedmediachallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/more-mixed-media-challenge-anything.html





No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...