Tuesday 17 July 2018

Scrap the Boys Card Makers: July Challenge "CELEBRATION"

Hello sweeties!!!
Today I am going to share DT inspiration for our ongoing July Card Challenge at Scrap the Boys.
We have wonderful sketch by Creative Scrappers and the theme is "Celebration".
Here is this gorgeous prize for our Australian Winner 

and if our winner is international then we offer a Guest Design Spot in upcoming challenge.  

Click here, for some lovely inspirations from our creative and so talented DT members. I am sure you will enjoy them so much.
I used so many gorgeous craft supplies from Prima Marketing Ink, Finnabair, Tim Holtz and added a thin lit die cut sentiment "celebrate" as per theme for this challenge. I enjoyed a lot while make this mixed media card. 

Some close-ups:
Supplies Used:
I hope you love this mixed media card, please visit me on my some social places and leave some love!!!!
I really love reading your sweet comments, my lovely friends!!!!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!!!
Love and Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I am entering my card into following fantastic challenges:

More Mixed Media Challenge: Anything Goes with optional Pastel
http://moremixedmediachallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/more-mixed-media-challenge-anything.html


No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...