Tuesday 24 July 2018

Jolly Good Girl: Mini Cards for My Happy Packs- DT Post

Hello friends!!!

Here I am sharing these two mini cards which I made as my DT project for My Happy Packs. I made both cards for my little niece. I am sure she is going to love both.
For my cards, I have used some beautiful images from Jolly Good Girl Paper collection and some ink pads to create such colourful backgrounds.
Kindly visit here on My Happy Packs Blog for more details about my project.

Here are some more images and close ups:
These cards are so easy to make and cute for gifting. I love both of them.
I hope you will love them too.

You can message at My Happy Packs Facebook Page for ordering this gorgeous Jolly Good Girl paper pack.

Thanks so much for visiting 

Love
Dr Monika Shukla


I am linking my project to following fabulous challenges:

More Mixed Media Challenge: Anything Goes with optional Pastel
http://moremixedmediachallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/more-mixed-media-challenge-anything.html



No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...