Wednesday 25 July 2018

Cute Gnome: Crafting With Friends Challenge 72

Hello Friends!!!
We have another amazing challenge at Crafting With Friends.

Anything Goes

This fortnight our fantastic sponsor is
Sasayki Glitter

I made this card using digi image Cute Gnome from our fabulous sponsor Sasayaki Glitter.
Here sharing some more close-ups:



I hope you will like it.
Supplies used:
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad: Picked Raspberry
other supplies from my stash 
We can't wait to see your amazing creations......

Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Love
Dr Monika Shukla
UrooCreations


I am linking my project to following fabulous challenges:

More Mixed Media Challenge: Anything Goes with optional Pastel
http://moremixedmediachallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/more-mixed-media-challenge-anything.html


No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...