Tuesday 31 July 2018

Tubby Craft DT Post: CAS Card - Looking Three

Hey sweeties!!
Now it is my second card as DT inspiration for Tubby Craft using such an adorable stamp set “Looking Three” with a cute sentiment by Tubby Craft.


I am in love with this stamp set “Looking Three”. 

For the detailed step by step tutorial, please visit here:
https://tubbycraft.blogspot.com/2018/07/two-simple-cards-by-monika.html

Supplies used:
Dye ink pad- Aqua Blue
Dye ink pad- Light Pink
Dye ink pad- Lawn Green
Dye ink pad- Jet Black
Acrylic blocks- Small and Medium

Tubby Craft products are available at following online retailers -
I hope you will love my card. Stay tuned for loads of amazing inspirations and creative tips with Tubby Craft.
So much love
Dr Monika Shukla

I am linking my project to following fabulous challenges:

More Mixed Media Challenge: Anything Goes with optional Pastel

http://moremixedmediachallenge.blogspot.com/2018/07/more-mixed-media-challenge-anything.html


No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...